14.10.15

Art Inc. - Recommended book



Art Inc. was one of my summer reads and comes highly recommended by me.
It reminded of the small things and more importantly, how to re-energise myself when creativity seems to slip away.   
It's definitely inspiration for my career ahead!

Hilights include interviews with some top practitioners and independent creative businesses and a step by step guide on how to create a vision map and reach your goals. 

The only thing I would say is some of the legal stuff will not be that useful if you are practising in the UK, like me.

Thanks to Lisa Congdon, a fine artist and illustrator and author for sharing her tips and experience!

#supportfortheartist 



Art Inc.: The Essential Guide to building your career as an artist by Lisa Congdon is published by Chronicle Books. 
www.chroniclebooks.com/titles/art-inc.html

I found it in the Tate Modern main bookshop - one of the best art book shops in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment